Award-winning PDF software
Wh-380-f Form: What You Should Know
My political opinions which are contrary to the established religion of the country: Christianity. · 4. I am a Christian; my religious affiliation is Lutheran. · 5. I fear that at the moment of my arrival in Guinea, I will face harassment. · 6. I have good health and food. · 7. I have a reasonable level of education. · 8. In view of what I have told, and based on what I believe and know to be true, and except the things discussed in this document and my 9. declaration to the contrary made in accordance with section 4 above, I hereby affirm the truth of each and all items. Appendix E — Sample Declaration (In order to complete the form, follow the instructions on the backside of the form.) 2. Declaration, the facts on which the claim is based and the reasons for making it. (Please write down the reasons at the bottom of the page.) 1. I have fled the country of my choice because of grave fears of persecution or death or severe harm. 2. I have come to this country in order to seek asylum. 3. Furthermore, I have an established relationship of trust and friendship with the country where I am seeking asylum. 4. Furthermore, I am a refugee within the meaning of U.S. immigration law. It is a fact that I have fleeing my country of origin, but for reasons other than persecution or harm, I have entered the United States for the purpose of seeking asylum. 5. I have applied for asylum. It is a fact that I have applied for asylum. 6. It is not in my best interest to remain in this country. 7. Furthermore, it is a fact that I am a refugee. (It is a fact. In fact.) 8. The basis for my claim to be a refugee is that the political persecution I have faced at the hands of a person or persons claiming to be supporters of that same political system constitutes persecution or a grave harm within the meaning of section 101(a)(33) of the United States code. 9. The country from which I fled is not the one referred to in section 101(a)(33) of the U.S. code if: I am an asylum seeker seeking recognition of that status for protection in this country from that same country; or I am a non-accompanying minor applying for asylum within the meaning of section 201(a)(2)(I) of the Immigration network Protection Act.
Online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Form WH-380-F, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Form WH-380-F online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Form WH-380-F by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Form WH-380-F from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.