Among a large number of Family and Medical Leave templates out there, there is one called form WH-380-F that deserves special attention. Let’s take a look at the most frequently asked questions about it.
What Is Form WH 380 F?
The document WH-380-F is a permit for providing a close relative with a serious medical condition health care. The main purpose of this template is to explain to your employer why you have to take time off of work.
When Form WH 380 FMLA Is Required?
Use the template to inform your employer that you need to take a leave of absence in order to look after a family member with serious health issues. To fill it out properly prthe following information:
- The relative’s name
- Proof of your family ties with this person
- In what way(s) you plan on taking care of your member of the family
- How long you plan to be on leave
Who Can Get the Form WH 380 FMLA?
The short answer is any employee who needs to take leave in order to look after a close relative with a serious medical condition. Before filling out this template and giving it to your employer, take note that your relative’s doctor will have to fill out a portion of the document with their professional opinion relating to:
- When the family member’s health condition got serious
- How long the treatment should last
- The type and level of care the family member needs